We hope that you will love your Sohavi jewellery. If for any reason you are not happy, our returns / exchange policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. It's always useful for us to know why you chose to return your jewellery so please do drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your feedback.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same perfect condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please note that for hygiene reason we do not accept the returns of earrings.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Any item not in it's original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
Please notify us within 14 days if you decide you would like to return or exchange something. We will refund your item exactly what you paid of it plus delivery charge, using the same method of payment.
• Any returned item must not be unworn, un-damaged with no marks and in its original packaging. We DO NOT accept return of earrings for hygiene purposes.
• Please include reason for returning our item; your name, address and order number otherwise we will not be able to identify your return, nor refund or exchange your item.
• We cannot accept the return of bespoke items.
• You must bear the cost of returning your item to us. We recommend that you obtain tracking or proof of posting. The item remains your responsibility until it reaches us. Items lost in transit will not be treated as returned.
• You must bear the cost if returning the item to us unless the item is faulty in which case it will be refunded. We recommend that you obtain the tracking or proof of posting. The item remains your responsibility until it reaches us. Items lost in transit will not be treated as returned.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you have not received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged due to a manufacturing problem. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 71 Saxon Road London GB UB1 1QQ.
Gifts ( N/A YET )
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Sohavi 71 Saxon Road London UB1 1QQ. Please reference your product with your name, address, order number & contact details.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over £55, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.